SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIET NAM
Independence - Freedom - Happiness
Hanoi, June 14, 2011
APPROVING THE PLAN OF LONG THANH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Pursuant to the Law on Organization of the Government dated December 25, 2001;
Pursuant to Law on Construction No.16/2003/QH11, Law on amending and supplementing some Articles of the Laws concerning basic construction investment No.38/2009/QH12;
Pursuant to the Law on Environmental Protection No. 52/2005/QH11;
Pursuant to the Decree No.08/2005/ND-CP dated January 24, 2005 of the Government, on construction planning;
Pursuant to Decision No.21/QD-TTg dated January 08, 2009 of the Prime Minister, approving the Development Plan of Aviation Transport in the up to 2020 period, with orientation toward 2030;
Pursuant to Decision No.703/QD-TTg dated July 20, 2005 of Prime Minister approving the planning of location, size and functional zoning of Long Thanh international airport;
At the proposal No.947/TTr-BGTVT dated February 24, 2011 and the evaluation report No.875/BC-BGTVT dated February 21, 2011 of the Ministry of Transport regarding the proposal for approval of the Long Thanh International Airport Planning.
Article 1. To approve the Planning of Long Thanh International Airport with the following contents:
1. Name of scheme: The Planning of Long Thanh International Airport.
2. Owner’s name: Southern Airports Corporation.
3. Consultant: Japan Airport Consultants Inc. (JAC).
4. Location: Long Thanh district, Dong Nai province.
The planning for construction investment of Long Thanh international airport with a function of transshipment in Southeast Asia region, having competitiveness with major airports in the world, ability of receiving the A380-800 airplanes or equivalent, capacity of 100 million passengers/year and 5 million tons of cargos/year.
6. Airport Level: Level 4F (designated by the International Civil Aviation Organization - ICAO).
7. Its roles in airport network, the national civil airport: The international airport.
8. The master plan: Selecting the plan 1 in the scheme.
9. Planning of flight area:
a) Phase 1 (to 2020):
- Including 02 parallel runways, size of 4,000m x 60m, meeting the operation of the A380 airplane or equivalent.
- Taxiway system: meeting requirements.
- Aircraft parking system: Satisfying 34 close aircraft parking positions (08 positions of Code C, 23 positions of Code E, 03 positions of Code F) and 25 remote parking positions (08 positions of Code C, 17 positions of Code E), 01 isolated aircraft parking position, 03 parking positions for special aircraft (01 Code D, 02 Code E), 05 commodity aircraft parking positions (Code E).
b) Phase 2 (to 2030): including 03 parallel runways, size of 4,000m x 60m, meeting the operation of the A380 airplane or equivalent. Taxiway system, aircraft parking place meet the requirements.
c) Phase 3 (after 2030): including 04 parallel runways, size of 4,000m x 60m, meeting the operation of the A380 airplane or equivalent. Taxiway system, aircraft parking system meet the requirements.
10. Planning of civil aviation area:
- The passenger terminal: its nature is the international and domestic terminal, 02 elevations. By 2020: the station has a capacity of 25 million passengers per year; by 2030: 02 stations have total capacity of 50 million passengers per year. The after 2030 period, it includes 04 stations with total capacity of 100 million passengers per year.
The planning of station location: selecting the plan 1 in the scheme.
The terminal model: Selecting the plan option 7 in the scheme.
- The cargo terminal: By 2020 the station has a capacity of 1.2 million tons of goods/year. By 2030 the station has a capacity of 1.5 million tons of goods/year. The after 2030 period, the station has a capacity of 5 million tons of goods/ year.
- Planning of technical areas, offices, airport operation and execution, aircraft maintenance, flight operation management, fuel supply: Meeting synchronously.
- Rescue, fire fighting station: Level 10 (as assigned by the ICAO).
- Planning of power supply: Power is taken from the power stations of the Airport (2 sources 2 x 40 MVA) and Loc An - Binh Son power station (1 x 40 MVA). Demand for power supply up to 2020 shall be 40 MVA.
- Planning of Water Supply: Water source is taken from the water plant in Bien Hoa - Dong Nai Province. Water supply system has a capacity of 4,500 m3/day meeting demand by 2030.
- Planning of water Drainage: The water drainage in the flight area shall be drained into the local drainage system. Living water and industrial production water are treated.
- Waste treatment station: Capacity of 3,150 tons/day by 2030.
- Planning of flight operation management area: meeting requirements. Command station is about 100 m height, precision approach system meeting at least CAT II (according to ICAO standards).
- Protective fence around airports: to be completed in phase 1..........
Please, contact us to get this full document
Dragon Law Firm
dragon law firm, lawyer, lawyers, Vietnam laws, Vietnamese law, Law firm, Vietnam law firm, Vietnam law firms, law firm in Vietnam, law firms in Vietnam, law firm in Hanoi, Hanoi law firm, Vietnam law, Vietnamese laws, Vietnamese lawyer, Vietnamese lawyers, legal documents, Vietnam legal documents