Lawyer’s office Dragon at the HCM city - www.vanphongluatsu.com.vn . The order and procedures the child adoption with foreign elements. (Foreigners permanently residing in foreign adoptions by their name in the case, Foreigner are working, studying in Vietnam during at least 1 year)
I. DOSSIERS OF THE CHILD ADOPTION (Article 31 of Adoption Laws , Article 13 ND 19 - ND - CP, dossier includes 2 sets and dossier 1 set of person are adoptees ), including the following papers :
1. The application for child adoption (form TP / CN - 2011 / CNNNg. 04.a)
2. Copy of the passport or proof of foreigners who are studying to work in Vietnam (residence card, passport, a work permit ...)
3. Permit adoption
4. The family survey psychological , social (get letter of introduction of the managing agencies );
5. Health certificate
6. The papers certifying of marital status (if in the marriage period should have certificate of marriage registration)
7. The declaration of family circumstances of adoption (form TP/CN - 2011 / CN.06);
8. The certificate of income
10. Certificate of consent to the foreigner get children VN for adoption
11. The papers of foreigners must be legalized by consular.
II. DOSSIER OF PERSONS IS ACCEPTED ADOPTED (Article 32 of the Child adoption Law, Article 14 of Decree No. 19-2011 - ND - CP, Profile be made in 03 sets), including the following papers:
1. The birth certificates of adoptees persons
2. Health certificate of children
3. Written consent for adoption
4. Summary tables of characteristics of the child hobby
5. Two photos of the young whole body
6. The identity card, the household registration book of the parents child
7. Certificates of marriage of the parents.
III. Process recommendation of children for adoption
From the time of receipt dossiers of the adoption, within 30 days, the Department of Justice review and report to the PPC. Within 10 days from the date of receipt of the Department of Justice, if the PPC agrees to notify the Department of Justice procedure for transferring records to the Justice Ministry, if not agree to answer in writing stating the reason .
Within 30 days, if agreed will make an assessment of Vietnamese children eligible for adoption abroad and inform the competent authorities of the foreign country where foreigners resides.
Within 15 days from the date of receipt of the written authority of the country where the permanent adoption of the consent notice of adoption for children was introduced, confirmed child you will be entering and residing in countries where children are adoptees, the Ministry of Justice to notify the Department of Justice.
Department of Justice submit the dossier for the provincial People’s Committee within 15 days PPCs decisions adopted children.