Individual labor disputes between workers with employers that labor conciliation council basis, the labor mediator of the State management agency on labor districts, towns and cities provincial conciliation fails or is not resolved within the time limit prescribed by law, unless the dispute is not necessarily following through conciliation at the facility:
- On the handling of labor discipline in the form of dismissal or cases of unilateral termination of labor contracts;
- Regarding compensation between the employee and the employer; the benefits upon termination of employment contract;
- Between the housemaid with the employer;
- On social insurance in accordance with the labor law;
- Regarding compensation between laborers and labor export enterprises.
Collective labor disputes between labor collective with the employer who has been a labor arbitration council of provinces and cities under central authority, but settlement of the labor collective or the employer disagrees with the decision of the labor Arbitration Council, including:
- On rights and benefits related to employment, wages, income and other working conditions;
- On the implementation of collective labor agreements;
- On the right to form, join and participate in union activities.
Other disputes over labor prescribed by law.
Requirements for recognition and enforcement in Vietnam judgments and decisions of the court employees or non-recognition of foreign judgments and decisions of the labor that foreign courts are not required to be enforced in Vietnam.
Requirements for recognition and enforcement in Vietnam decided by an arbitrator of labor abroad.
Other requirements that the labor law provisions.
DRAGON LAW FIRM
Lawyer Long, Nguyen Minh
Tel : 04 3769 1691 Fax : 04 3769 0142
Mobile : 091 303 1525
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.congtyluatdragon.com/home.htm / www.lawfirm.vn